Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ROMANTICISM RETURNS
At last after a long dark winter we get a bit of sun back with a blue sky. OK it snows all the time and it takes between one and two hours to clear away every day it snows but I feel like a born-again-Romantic.

My trick was simple. Just go slow and do bit by bit. Take a double dose of the medicines mixed with a few beers. Yehah snow work becomes a pleasure in the mid-day sun.

I know how Samuel Coleridge must have felt ...... cause I'm feeling the same way about you all.

9 comments:

Merkin said...

Who is you callin' an albatross?

Anonymous said...

My voice has broken in the air,
I'm sounding more like Stalone Sly
And so Realism's the way to go,
Whenever Romanticism would have you fly.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about me?

anticant said...

Just keep on taking the pills, Sam.

anticant said...

[That was Doc Gillman speaking]

anticant said...

Coleridge chez Gillman resembles Swinburne chez Watts-Dunton - eagles shackled by pigmies.

Merkin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI

Zo-Zo must have seen this, Grumpy may not.

Just classic.

zola a social thing said...

All very confusing.
Yesterday it was blue sky and cold but with no snow fall. No snow work.

My life ruined.
What am I to do now?

Anonymous said...

Just keep on taking the pills.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com