Thursday, June 11, 2009

I WILL NOT SAY SORRY ... but
I accepted an all expenses trip to the UK last week ( although I only charged the minimum wage for the public lecture and display). It was never my intention to return home "in pocket" but if you want a lecture from me I am your duty-bound voice of the people.

First I addressed the "Trash Gordon" Campaign Group and then, after a disgusting trip by train, I gave a lecture to a once respectable university group.

The " Pomo-Granite Manifesto" was agreed.

Post-Modernity(isms) are cemented into working-class consciousness. There is no Third Way.

7 comments:

not an inverted snob said...

It seems to me that the likes of YOU have been consultants for Blair and Brown.
Then, when your rubbish is spilt all over the decks for all to see, you jump ship.

Since when has this so called Zola achieved anything like a "working class consciousness" ?

anticant said...

So you've joined Hazel Blears' "rocking the boat" tendency?

The word on the grapevine is that she resigned that morning to abort another meeting fixed for the afternoon to further probe her capital gains tax avoidance scam.

Milly Tant from Islington Labour Party said...

Pomo Granita, surely, Comrade Zola. Pass the mushy peas, Mandy. Yes that's it, Peter, that foreign foodstuff, that which resembles guacamole.

Merkin said...

Where is my 'Duty Free'?

zola a social thing said...

Oh mock me more.
I have found an inner-strength that is beyond all good and evil.

But I still see evil in barbed comments that sacrifice freedom for flatus-flareius non-directus.

I have a vision through a dream. I have good work to do.
I will not be distracted from my line.

anticant said...

"The public lecture and display".

What display? Not an indecent one, we trust.

Merkin said...

Indecent Duty Free, what a thought.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com