Thursday, June 18, 2009

MID-SUMMER BEGINS RIGHT NOW
All of naughty Nordics begin the longest day celebrations as of tonight. We need at least one day for practice sessions you see.

The Sun will also not set on the Blair Pumphire.Co.
Tax payers paid hundreds of pounds for his "shredding services".

Anyway I could turn out to be grumpy, very grumpy or terribly grumpy if I have any hangover on this first practice session tonight.
But knowing me, knowing you : You will forgive me and I will not give a fuck anyway.

See you again in Too-morrious-valds.

5 comments:

The Burrow Beadle said...

No nude dancing round the Arctic maypole.

By Order

zola a social thing said...

"no nude dancing around the arctic maypole" at the June Midsummer?

Burrow Beadle : seen, nicked and spent me lad.

Terrible hangover not helped by the Walberswick pretender that does nothing for the good of us good old Suffolk lads.

Damit me hangover is awful. Me horns come out as I will as I will get out me hoe and stick it up, quite rightly, up the arse, up the arse, of a certain honky-tonk man called ... Hoonarable Gentleman.

vince the voyeur said...

Why is thus epic event not on YouTube?

A Penitent from Salford said...

YouTube if you want to, Mr Ink Spots, you nihilistic blogger. I, on the other hand, will be getting out there, listening to the country, and, for my penance, dance the solstice naked outside the Salford Inland Revenue office, with nothing but a big fat chequebook in my hand.

the high priestess said...

Witch Hazel is Nuts.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com