Saturday, October 27, 2007

THE TIMES THEY ARE CONFUSING
Doing the best I can to keep to the rules of the blogland.
A 24 pack was placed on me mailbox last night.
You are all damned lucky that I am still here to be a regular blogger.
Then it happened.
I got out golden oldies.
Played the boxes and boxed the players.

Eyes and ears emerged this morning with Bony M ( but that was not me that was my daughter, mother, wife or ....).
Kill that cat I will.

Freddie Frinton I honour you.

Better than reading James Joyce.
Rules that is what is needed.

What happens if I get another 24 pack with Bony M.
Throw a wobbler I will and dance me legs a'plenty.

Musta stoppa this now football soon on Saturday.

4 comments:

zola a social thing said...

clubbing began with Boney M.
A bit late though.
Berlin had it all first as the global postmodern danced.
Berlin had it first trick a treat and see my thirst.
Wow!
Charlie on the bang bangs.
Win a coconut every time.

zola a social thing said...

I am sitting down by the rivers of a 24 pack again.

Permission to be offline for some time unless I get back.

Want to dance.
Thanks for the beer LavenderBlue I knew it was you rasputeeeeen. Rah rah. My love machine.

Damn it I will miss the football soon.

Stay tuned to see the state of play.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is just us two by the river of love,Sweet ZoZoBear....
Perfect !

Anonymous said...

No schmoozing by the River of Love!

By Order

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com