Monday, December 22, 2008

WHAT CAN YOU SAT WHEN YOU ARE LATE AGAIN ?
Oh OK - What Can You SAY if that is better.
Fail me SATS I do all the time.

No I am not pregnant.

It was a couple of days travelling on trains. In fact about 24 hours on the train and the rest doing that which train travellers do betwixt and between such enlightening, sparky, beasts on the rails.

As my good readers well know I am not one to complain overmuch but this time I really must insist on a public personal protest.

The bar in the restaurant wagon closed at 03.00 hours in the morning and I still had 4 hours of travel left to suffer on my return journey.

Whatever happened to public service?

6 comments:

anticant said...

You are always pregnant with meaning.

zola a social thing said...

You are usually late !

anticant said...

Not my period.

zola a social thing said...

Shit I really must get my diary and timetable back in good order.
It must have been ..... um ... ah dunno.

Anonymous said...

What you need is Rhythm.

Don't ask for anything more.

zola a social thing said...

Benny : It's the bass for me contra like.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com