Saturday, April 11, 2009

PASSING OVER LENT AND ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

After a careful consideration for the feelings of my frustrated parish I decided to make an attempt to enjoy things like Hot Cross Bunnies. A very, no, very very, educational experience was had by all as a Good Friday merged into what can only be called the New Saturday of the Sacred Cows.

And then, in the still early morning, as I remained smoking and hot, I spotted a Snow (shoe) Hare gobbling up me bloody bird food.

I spotted the beast because its pure white hair was changing too quickly to a summer brownish colour. We are still with snow up here you see. I suspect that poor Snow Hare can expect a big pasting from the resident black hooded crows soon.

Sometimes I have watched as the big birds attack both the hare and others. Believe you me it would hurt.

Now let that be a big warning to those that will talk about Easter Bunny things and Hot Cross Black Hooded Crows.

Next time to attend a protest demonstration make sure you wear the right colours so to fit into the scene.

Let all this be a warning, for all.
Those that change their spots too early in the natural ordering of things get a kind of cum-up-pance quickly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did that "Hot Cross Bunny" experience deepen your sense of suffering in sexy way?

sexy spotted leotard said...

Please do not try to get politics into this.

zola a social thing said...

I'm off to watch the football.

Discharged of Dorking said...

Dear Auntie Zola,
Recently, I had what I think you call a cum-up-pance (it was with a bit of a hot cross bunny, down a dark alley). But now I have discovered some spots. What should I do?

zola a social thing said...

Well Discharged from Dorking :-

First check that your spectacles are clean. Then if the spots remain do follow these instructions at once :-

1. Dose with caustic soda rinse and then,
2. Wash down well with vinegar.

Also when entering any dark ally it is best to use a long torch to inspect things first.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com