Thursday, April 19, 2007

STOP PRESS fragments

One son of Zola has signed a new recording contract. His band enjoyed the party which was paid for by the record company. Could not get contact this morning. he must be very busy writing new songs.

If the warm weather keeps on like this in Lapland we will see the ice melt in one of our famous lakes ( Kilpisjarvi) before June. Normally we wait until the first week of July for that event.

The clean white snows of the north are melting to show the rubbish once hidden. Oh if only there was a good scrap merchant around so I could relive my childhood going around collecting scrap and rags and papers and to sell them to nasty Dickens type characters. Is that nostalgia?

Comment recently : " Can you justify lecturing again when the young lecturers need the work?". My reply would not gain me credits.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to your son! I signed a recording contract once, not that it got me anywhere.

I sincerely hope that this is the beginning (or the continuation) of something good for son of Zola - just tell him to keep his eyes open and he should be alright!

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com