Tuesday, September 04, 2007

GAWDI-BROWN ARSE FINDS HIS BALLS
The new "Prezzi-Brutarian" Herra Brown relies on his Balls to lead the way in the latest intelligence test for the UK re-puke-an-lic. The early morning gatherings today are to be all together now, all together now. After a viewing from the big screen of Osprey Williwinbe there will come a group, well-being, song sung by the mass as mass. The song goes :-
" I feel I am I know I am
I'm H.A.P.P.Y
I'm happy, I'm happy
I feel I am
I know I am,
I'm H.A.P.P.Y.

3 comments:

Merkin said...

Many's the true word, big man - only a matter of time.

In fact with the very heavy betting on a complete Wall Street Crash before 21st September (even more than before 9/11), make sure you have plenty of wood chopped for the Nuclear Winter.

zola a social thing said...

Wall Street Crash?
Ask Duke of Westminster about that.
A window of opportunity for a few methinks.

zola a social thing said...

Tickle me Pink if I carry on this way I shall be awarded the blinkin blogger award !

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com