Saturday, September 22, 2007

PREZZI-BRUTARIAN THE BROWNMOUTH CONFERENCE ITSELF
As Labor takes the annual holiday event so seriously we find Gawdi-Brown writing for the Guardian. Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler?
Best comment this far was : " I do not believe you Mr Brown".

But will Trade Union members avoid the inevitable clap?
Will combinations ( active citizenship ) form again and use the only peaceful way of protest to change things that need changing? Will collectives come out in full support of nurses? Will the Prezzi-Brutarian be challenged for real?

I have my doubts. Big doubts. Sad sad doubts. In fact I am digusted and feel bad enough to say that if the UK votes for such a man then it really deserves what it gets. But that is a terrible attitude to take. I know it and feel it.
Such is the level of disgust.

No comments:

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com