Monday, September 17, 2007

NOT "WASTING TIME"
Due to recovery periods, happily wrapped up in bed ( no comments about that the neighbour please, I used to be British) boredom creeps in. However as this period of grobble-Capitalism begins, again, to burst the end of the over-extended condom your getting fit for purpose Zola has been reading hundreds of pages concerning the Hitler years between the 1920s and the 1930s. Many seem to see a connection between then and today. Thought I would check it out for myself as my memory is always in need of new support and evidence. ( Shit I really thought i was playing for Norwich Sunday night!!)

Anyway the links are there. Compare Georgi Bushikus with Adolficus speeches. In fact the number of sure links are rather terrible and even an old fart like mesen did not think that these links were so clear and brutal. I have been too trusting.

Will continue and try to show this ... a few 300 pages of stuff yet to fondle ( so long as the neighbour behaves herself that is).
But hope to give some main examples soon.
It keeps me off the streets and away from the bars and Berlin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It keeps me off the streets and away from the bars and Berlin" - yes, but is that a good thing?

Apart from that, I will be very interested to hear your thoughts on this when you present them.

btw I'm very glad I didn't think I was playing for Mansfield town at the weekend: that kind of delirium would be most cruel and disorientating.

zola a social thing said...

Hello again Trousers : good to see you alive and well.
How do you do that polite humour that rocks?

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I'm alive zola, definitely.

Polite humour that rocks? How do I do it? Strict self-censorship.

Merkin said...

When are you going to post a photo of your neighbour?
is the humour that Northern Rocks Mr trousers.

PS there is now someone on CiF called Mister Trousers.
Are you by any chance related?
Or should you be?

anticant said...

I posted some of the parallels in Anticant's Arena recently. "Hitler's Thirty Days to Power: January 1933" by Henry Ashby Turner Jr. is a fascinating read.

But what a glutton for punishment you are! You should be recuperating by reading "Alice in Wonderland" - not "Adolf in Blunderland".

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com