Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FUCK IT HAVE I SINNED AGIN?
Had a wonderful Easter time. Family, home, sun, snow, books and all that. I even watched two films ( Lord of Rings and Harry Potter stuff) wonderful and I loved it all.
But I also read a few bits and pieces. Red in bed as it were. Rather be read in bed than dead I thought to mesen.
Read a bit of Jacques Ellul agin I did. You know, where the technology becomes a technique, that is THE culture, without critique.
Anyway I am still here and around and about.
Fuck me survived another Easter.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zola you are liquid mere liquid.
Can you live in the real world?
Just once?

Merkin said...

Gratuluje, big yin.

Merkin said...

'FUCK IT HAVE I SINNED AGIN?'
One time, I prayed that I would stop wanking if I could pass the maths exam.
Fourth year.
I failed miserably.
Heheheheh
Eventually, I picked up an Engineering qualification.
.
I am almost blind, some days.
Still can't do maths very well.
The Moral is?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com