Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SOUTH SEA BUBBLES OR NORMALITY?
Oh dear me the wise and the great of the media politics waste so much paper and ink on their pathetic version of a global recession.
My dears this is normal for a free-wheeling capitalism.

So when you are run over by the truth one day, just say :-
" You put your bombers in, you put your conscience out,
You take the human being and you twist it all about
So scrub my skin with women
Chain my tongue with whisky
Stuff my nose with garlic
Coat my eyes with butter
Fill my ears with silver" ......
Stick my penis in plaster
Tell me lies about the South Sea Bubble without a condom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are hopes around that some governments will refuse the burden of war and the budgets that go along with war.
There are some hopes.
But can the UK ever make an anti-war budget?

zola a social thing said...

The UK could do that.
But I doubt that the UK will do that.

Anonymous said...

Bubbles in condoms are dangerous.

Only put your third leg in,
When all the air is out ...

Merkin said...

primary, that name alone is enough to get you lifted.
Secondly, the suggestion of sex with Jake the Peg is quite enough to have a 'Lick Bishop in apoplectic spasm.

zola a social thing said...

This comment has been moderated in full by the on-duty nurse.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com