Monday, March 31, 2008

PEELING POTATOES AS A POTATORY EXPERT
Having four mouths to feed today I found myself counting the spuds. I ended up with four times four which equals 16. So far so good. But then came the strange bit ( strange at least for those that actually peel spuds and make meals at home) I began counting the numbers again every time I sliced away a bit of spud skin ... 1...2...6...12...pieces of spud lost and binned. It was then that I saw the connection with politics and core voters.

Damn it then came the onions.
Best I go skateboarding methinks and soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zola : nobody peels spuds today. Will you, for once in your life, grow up and be sensible and normal. Will you?

Anonymous said...

A dose of tuber-colosis. That's what you've had. Aka TB.

But that's the past.

For now, dear patient, you've possibly been infected with the heeby geebies.

Time's up.

Next customer, dear matron.

Merkin said...

Four mouths to feed?
.
Are you telling me that in the transmigration of souls you should have been re-born with four nipples?
.
A concerned reader.
Mooooooooo.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com