Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LITTLE NEED FOR PENIS ENVY
We read and see all the time today about the naughty-bits. Even some academics, and especially those academics that are vertically challenged, wish to make public their feelings concerning bums and tits. It is time then for Zola to calm things down abit.
My penis ( a wicked willy never to be trusted) erects itself on places like the bus. It is the good vibrations that does it methinks. But it is hell when the bus stop gets nearer.
OK it maybe that it pays to advertise but I doubt it somehow.
It is high time for men ( and others) to make public the times when wicked willy acts out in public and causes a scene.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get off my spot.

zola a social thing said...

Sorry prof G-spot.
If you write for the Grannirude about all your stuff then I will do my bit too.

anticant said...

Boasting again, Zola!

Reminds me of a story a barrister friend told me many years ago of a divorce petition received in his chambers which contained the poignant statement that "until the petitioner had seen Instructing Solicitors, she was not aware that the male organ was capable of erection".

zola a social thing said...

What we need is more tickling missus said the comic My Dodd.
Have you ever been tickled Anticant?

Anonymous said...

Do you really think that people would notice your so called erection as you leave that bus?
Who do you think you are?
Tom Jones?

anticant said...

Have I ever been tickled, Zola? You must be joking!

I bet you wish you were Tom Jones. It would boost your knicker collection.

Anonymous said...

What you say makes sense to me, dear Zola,

to me sence.

zola a social thing said...

Liverpool poets are into the last eight.
Adrian Mitchell is ok
and I am sorry for ripping off some of his work, above.
However some erections are ok.

Merkin said...

Hail Hail the Gers are there !!
They will get chavered by whoever they play.
I have thought this in every tie, so far and it hasn't happened.
This is possibly the worst Rangers team to have progressed so far in a tourney. Ever.
I watched them against the Greeks and made a comment that the Barca team of the previous night could have outplayed both teams on show (at the same time).
Wot do I no.

zola a social thing said...

Rangers and Gretna.
All about the same I guess.
Ni I am not biased
only, as ever, objective.

zola a social thing said...

I have tried I have tried but somehow it has not worked out.
You try fucking the football....

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com