Thursday, March 26, 2009

A GOOD BLOGGER MUST BE TRANSPICUOUS
A blogger that we trust will say a firm yes or no to questions like :-

a) Have you ever had sexual intercourse on top of a grave in a church yard?
b) Have you ever read the Daily Mail?
c) Have you ever used a credit card?
d) Have you ever masturbated in a public place ( exciting it might be)
e) Have you ever voted for your political party and been proud of it?
f) Have you ever bought cheap wine or beer from a supermarket?
g) Have you ever thought that an Australian is intelligent?
h) Have you ever needed to take a shit when no public toilet was around?
i) Have you ever shit in a public place?

and finally :-
Have you ever been human all too human?

I have my special system for evaluating the responses. Trust me.

8 comments:

anticant said...

Are Zolas trustworthy?

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Do bears shit in the woods?

Would you trust Gordon Brown with your life-savings?

zola a social thing said...

You will not pass your exams this way you know !

Trust your Zola for a Zola is built upon trust not risk.

Bodwyn Wook said...

"Yes" to the lot...except the beer warn't THAT cheap, being a six-pack of Schell's Best.

Merkin said...

If I get nine out of nine do I get an Oscar or an Asbo?

Anonymous said...

Anti-Oz racist jokes are out.

Have you heard the one about the Englishman the Scotsman and the Irish woman in the railway carriage?

I'm not telling you - sexist jokes are out too.

trousers said...

"Yes" to all of those questions - except the ones where "no" is the answer.

Dave King said...

Come on, it's my first time with you! After I've got to know you, maybe! Omens are good.

zola a social thing said...

I really must say sorry.
I have been having it away for the weekend and it was my first time ( p pp ppp please believe me)

All I wanna to do is to is say sorry to you. Is baby be friens with you.
Please be friends with me.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com