Friday, June 01, 2007

FOOTIE GUYS AND GIRLS GOOD LUCK
The next week will be a big week for Finland. Football is more important than Nokia. Nokia Land has always been a piece of propaganda. At least Finnish footballers do play for Finland !

I like football because folk can play the game with next to nothing. Just a few people and one ball. That is all it needs. I like that. Hope Finland does well. Hope they qualify for their first ever European tour for the cup.
I am too old to help them and I guess they do not need my help anyway. The last time I played in Finland was with a small local team ( who later reached the top league) and I got sent off!!! Jesus. I was only invited to play and not even on the books. But I did help them to learn. How can a small defender "de-stablise" a big attacker? If you need to ask this question you cannot afford me.

No comments:

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com