Friday, December 14, 2007

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OCTOPIE ILLUSIONS
Today, after hammering out the wicked 13th with philosophy, I needed to wash the dishes, make lots of food and make the fire in the house. What is this world all about? Godamit.
Shit I will need to shit soon.
But then a thought came to me.
Nu-Labor and psychologists and management trainees. What is common with these remarkable beasts of illusion?
Then the telephone and I felt hungry.
Can you imagine what it is like to slither and slobber, bubble and babble when the telephone rings?
The USA was trying to contact me as my number was given as the dog that slithers and bibbles, babbles and bobbles along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect you talk here about the neo-Cons.
Am I Right?

zola a social thing said...

You do appear to be Right.
Just eating me cold turkey wings mesen with a little bit on the north side.

Merkin said...

When the film is evebtually made, I suggest Ken Russell as the director.
And, Peter Greenaway would make a good alternative.

Anonymous said...

In our playground we often liked to ape Barbara Woodhouse, imagining her leashed to a supremely obedient mut: ... "Walkeeee..ee..s! Shit! I mean SIT!"

Oh those halcyon preneocon days.
I never knew she was in the cabal.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com