Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF
I never think it necessary to find reasons for those dreams ( Don said that methinks ) but for some reason or another I woke up today with Dusty Springfield on my mind. Her music will not leave me alone. After 5 hours of morning white-black blues I just don't know what to do with myself.

Maybe I have been reading too many blogs from Trousers all mixed up like a bruised dream ( blame the Merkgrin for that). Maybe Szwagibaggyeyes keeps thrusting musical Adorno's to me that I yearn for the good old times when a Saxon-Onion really made yer eyes water. I just don't know. But maybe Lavender has gone blonde all over ( I must check that ).
Perhaps this is a vision...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you come all over queer Zola?
Dusty Springfield never had her own music.

zola a social thing said...

A little bit of courage is all you need anon. Catch her if you can she is coming back. Again and again.
Just dance to the new music .....

Anonymous said...

I prescribe the new version of "Tranx" by Szwag, now with a vocal track. If you need to get Dusty off your mind, this should certainly help: and it's good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Dusty SpringfieldS give me hAYFEVER.

Anonymous said...

erm.......but what if........
so..you are into Noel Coward........oooh, Very Classy you are !

zola a social thing said...

Me legs urt.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com