Monday, April 28, 2008

SIGN HERE PLEASE FOR YOUR DELIVERY
There I was trying to do me best on a Monday morning when the damned door bell rang.
There I was searching for a decent set of clothes.
Anyway - made it ok.
I opened the door and a busty beauty burst out before me.
Ello, ello, I said, are you German?
"No", she replied "I am delivering your needs".
I, as a polite gentleman, received the delivery and signed for it.
Then I opened the box ( better than taking the money I thought).
Bugger me a bass guitar with no strings attached arrived.

7 comments:

Merkin said...

I used to have a fretless bass but have never had a stringless fret.

zola a social thing said...

Me flingers urt.

Anonymous said...

We have had numerous reports of a home delivery scam company that employs former glamour models to hoodwink dirty old men. Do not sign for any of the goods before reading the small print. Make sure your eyes are firmly where they should be, and one will soon see that there are stings attached.

Anonymous said...

oops ... and strings attached.

Merkin said...

I was sure it was a rubber-doll delivery but did not realise the Beeb had enabled it.

zola a social thing said...

Now an AMPLIFIER has turned up.
For Gods sakes a rubber doll would be less noisy.

Merkin said...

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com