Monday, January 14, 2008

The Sexual Life Of The Workers
We hear that even a senior policeman, an inspector plod no more no less, is up to that very unBritish act of human meat injections. The poor Plod has been fucked and out.
Remember, I do, as a student working in a factory on the 12 hour night shift. Then the conveyor belt broke down. The "ladies" became bored.
They decided, on mass, to plonk one of me mates onto the belt. About six ladies held him down as a few others bonked him and did the most terrible things to him.
God damnit it should have been me!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Zola - welcome back from your so called travails - are you here talking about CAMELS and the sexual life therin and upon?
It is greater than anyone thinks....

zola a social thing said...

Look here oldmountaineer.
I suspect you are trying to accuse me of looking at working class ladies as camels. Let me tell you it is the gay heights of the mating season up here in the far North so I must be seen to be polite and correct.
One hump or two?
Relief for that block on the Nile?

This post does not imply any connection with LavenderBlue by the way.

Merkin said...

I obviously worked in the wrong factories.

anticant said...

Maybe you didn't tickle their fancies, so they didn't tickle yours!

Instead of drooling over lost chances, get back to the Burrow and do some knicker-waving. We need cheering up!

zola a social thing said...

Bugger me I thought that, at least, I would get a bolicking about gender issues and promoting vile bodies.
Ah Dunno.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com