Thursday, November 30, 2006

THE "AWKWARD SQUAD" is in reflexive conflict.

I have a grey beard if I am allowed to grow it. But a black beard is better for me. That I feel and think myself. Yet I feel and listen and act-WITH those that sense that my want of a black beard is not good for me.

If I ever made a club or ever helped make a club just who and what would I ban?

Perhaps it would be a white beard. The ginger beards ? Or the no beards at all ?

OK. Non-Macho types and some feminine folk : what hair is appropriate in the nether regions of an Awkward Squad?

It seems to me that "black balls" and "white balls" are all the same to me. Testicles no more and no less. Damn the colour fashion. ( unless, that is you wish to play pocket snooker, and get a red ball or even a pinki!!!).

I do NOT speak for the "Awakward Squad" although I am an awkward member ( see below for the necessary logo and info ) but I do not speak against either. Like them I do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Bon Scott once claimed:

"He's got big balls,
She's got big balls,
But I've got the biggest balls of them all."

Let them all in, we can check their testicular chromatography later.

zola a social thing said...

Your wisdom not mine!
By the way my balls are small in the winter and in times of discontent.

Bring them on

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100% sure I needed to know that, but thanks for the update.

zola a social thing said...

Sorry : Risk analysis I see!

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com