Thursday, November 30, 2006

Books, Bloggers and Bandwagons.
Sorry for the small print. I have got me spectacles back after a little fall.


Also sorry for reading the failing and pale ( wan and pale) Guardian today. There was something about a George W Bush library. A memorial event? If I remember questions were asked about those books that should or ought to be included in such a liibruaary.

Considering all the pomp and womp from the imps and the whimps and the banjo players that blog the good books may it be asked two unjust questions ? :-

a) Which books would you never allow to "be in" this GWB collection for posterity?
b) What is your favourite banned book that you would like to leave to yer kids as a death wish?

Is it true that bullshit and brains always link together.
I can't do "smiles" but I can do bullshit.

No comments:

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com