Wednesday, March 07, 2007

BIRRA, BIERE, STARKÖL, CERVAZA, OLUT

There are one hundred ways to get pissed. But, with no fear of fickle debate, I can say that the BLACK SHEEP ALE is great. Just what the doctor did not order and all the better for that. BLACK SHEEP ALE from Yorkshire. As they say :-

" This is Black Sheep Ale. The culmination of five generations of brewing expertise ... Brewed at Paul Theacksten's Black Sheep Brewery in Masham, North Yorkshire, UK. And nowhere else"

I was going to try and say something substantial but ..................
still rock and roll to me

5 comments:

Reissurääpäle said...

Mmmm...I think that at Friday I must go to my local and ask if they can have it for me. Or it might be a time to go back to UK studying culture pint by pint.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Black Sheep is wonderful. May I also recommend:

Bishops Finger
Theakstons Old Peculier
Theakstons XB

Liquid heaven in a handy bottle container!

Reissurääpäle said...

I would like to recommend Boddington´s Cream ale when served from tab. Happens rarely outside UK and maybe even outside of Manchester.

Also worth of trying

St Peter´s Cream stout
Barbarian dark version

Anonymous said...

....and you MUST have a sip or two of Sara Hughes Dark Ruby Mild.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Old Peculiar is the beez kneez but not as potent as :
'Orkney Skull Splitter'.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com