Thursday, March 01, 2007

ECLECTIC ECCENTRICS : must do better

Eclectic Eccentrics? This far we see nothing of the sort. All we see is a ruthless aid to both conformism and servitude vis-a-vis the Blatcherite hegemony. As of today this new site reminds me of those nasty "Black Papers" from about 40 years ago where education was for the few, by the few and with the few that could afford it.
Therefore Zola applied for membership as a counter-weighter.
I will stick my finger up a woodpeckers hole until the woodpecker says god bless my soul.
Should be fun.

4 comments:

toby lewis said...

Your voice is always appreciated, Zola. Please try and convince Frank and I to stop believing our wicked Blatcherite thoughts. As you might have noticed anyone can post a topic so get in touch with Frank and go ahead.

zola a social thing said...

My best wishes Toby.
I come from a very hard debating culture.
The anything goes of postmodern stuff was well before that in debates.
I also belief that in the end sense will come out of it all.
Let us all say that which is significant from our own life-ways and let us all say it out loud.
No winners or losers in this.
But pull no punchs please.
Your site so far is as conservative as can be and is making me tear me fuckin hair out.
Did I hear a giggle there in the background? Did i?

anticant said...

"Frank and ME" - please, Toby!

anticant said...

Apoplectic Egocentrics?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com