Monday, March 12, 2007

Have YOU Ever

Have you ever fucked up when it was better to fuck down?

Have you ever gone against the orders of THE Doctor and/or the Ordering of Things?

Have you ever fucked down when it was better to have fucked up-wards?

If you have then you will know.
And the moral of this story is .................. alive.
Ok, ok the immoraleiry ( did I spell that ok? ) is ......
May, I be, fucked?
Ok; An ok thing to say----
Maybe in a a May-Being world.
In a world of so many medisins and medisyns and sso/zzo many .....
Medicational recreations.
Bio-Eco dreams ----best read through Shelly.

elloelloello - awake or just .................
Av a word with you we must.
Might we talk?
Shelley was good at talk metinks.

6 comments:

toby lewis said...

I hope you're feeling better Zola.

I'll try my best to go against the order of things although I'm not sure how you do so.

Anonymous said...

I do hope this means that you're feeling better. I have to admit however that I'm not entirely sure. But its good to see you back.

Anonymous said...

Rangers 1 celtic 0
Let that rattle yer cage, ya Tim

zola a social thing said...

Good morning all, pass the hot milk please and a pkt o crisps.
Do you remember Spike milligan? he once sent a telegram to his missus and she opened it at the breakfast table. it said pass the hot milk please.
What a gem.

anticant said...

Good morning Zola. What a fright you've given us all! Pass the kidney stones, anticant.

Anonymous said...

You little Houdini

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com