Friday, March 30, 2007

Lite Relief : Can Anybody help?

There must be many that waste their money visiting hairdressing shops. So maybe somebody out there can help me with a question that has bothered me for many years. OK I used to visit the hairdresser once when that was the only place to buy condoms without anybody else knowing. Nudge nudge wink wink you know what i mean. OK I admit it. But this is not my point.

Why do we never hear a hairdresser fart?
I am sure they cannot all be Queens !

3 comments:

Reissurääpäle said...

Can´t remember if heard that hairdressers fart evert but that might be also because hair is now getting very long and visits in hairdressers shop has been rare late few years.

But one thing I wonder. What decade they have been selling condoms??? Nudge nudge wink wink you know what I mean don´t ya?

zola a social thing said...

I hate to admit to me age but condoms in the UK, even as late as the 1960s were only really available from Chemists or hairdressers. The English wisdom was such.

The hairdresser after finishing the hair would ask softly if there was anything else that the gentleman wanted - wink wink nudge nudge.
This was how to buy Rubber Jonnies in those year in a 3-pack.

Oh dear the younger generation have not lived.

Anonymous said...

Something for the weekend, sir?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com