Thursday, May 22, 2008

AM I REALLY PASSING TIME ?
It is 17.43 on a Thursday. By the time I finnish writing this I guess it will be 17.44 or even MORE.
I suspect that this is the best I can do today unless my toes will tell me just why they move without me actually telling them to move.
I am beginning to understand that my body is not my own body. There are others out there.
This could take some time.
More than 17.46.....
My toes and now my feet have moved many times more and faster than my head.
Can I ever get back my sense of control of my own body?

3 comments:

anticant said...

Sounds more like you are on magic mushrooms than jelly bon bons.

Merkin said...

Well, big man, youse lot got a turn tonight.
In 4 months time, when my shit about the Will is sorted, I will come and visit you - on my Grand Tour before Eruption.
So, be cool until then.
And warm the Wodka for both of us.

zola a social thing said...

What can be said really?
Really what can be said?
What, really, can be said?
What can we really do with this question?
My toes will not do as they are told and they will not tow the line.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com