Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THINGS GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE
It is ten o'clock and I have gone through various news reports for the day and already nausea creeps in through one of my backdoors.
At the keyboard it happened.

A hand with fingers was working quite well for awhile and then I was shocked as three hands were appearing.
A Hand : really quite usual and practical.
MY Hand : damn it this hand is mine and I do things with it and I control it which was about the time I began continuous spelling mistakes.
THE HAND : It peered back at me and scared me. The hand is awesome and sublime. It towers away and above me. It exists beyond my poor self.

Shit I hope the day is not going to go on and on like this........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

More opium vicar?

zola a social thing said...

No thank you Simone - I am already seeing ducks everywhere now.
Ducks, ducks and ducks.

Merkin said...

Czarna Lapka, 'The Black Hand', gets you all eventually.

trousers said...

Bloody hell zola, what a sinister post! Liked it I did, but I hope things aren't as bad as they sound?

Merkin said...

Met a friend tonigh
Well, sort of friend.
A MusicMan.
Well travelled and well respected.
Not seen him for a while.
In the interim he has been well hit by Athritis.
Well hit. His hands are like claws.
He is on crutches.
He likes a blaw of the hash.
He hasn't asked me to do a roll-up.
I say to him 'once you can't do a rollie, you are fucked'
He says 'Doctor told me I MUST stop smoking'
He says to Doctor ' hash is pain relief'
Simple.
We have a beer together to celebrate the Celts gettin' as shout.
His fingers are like a Trident.
He can hardly hold onto the crutches.
He was such a beautiful player, in his time.
Lovely fingers, so well known.
He invites me to his house.
I have hash, I have coke, I have speed, i have Drink.
Fine.
Not tonight.
Does the Gov, really, know how some people live?
Do they fuck.

Anonymous said...

'I have hash, I have coke, I have speed, i have Drink.' should have read as 'I can have.....'.
In the immortal words of the News of the Screws, 'our reporter then made an excuse and left'.
The last time I was in his house, I ended up missing the World Cup Final as we jammed away on the boxes.
I am somewhat more circumspect since then.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com