Monday, June 23, 2008

PAGEN FESTIVAL - ENJOYED IT I DID
Loved the Mid-Summer Festival time. Actually I was rather well behaved but I guess that is relative.
But damn it me budget for the month is shot to pieces.
The banks refuse to even grant me a power-breakfast meeting and I really must get back in the swing of things soon.
Maybe I should reply to the request from Sir Mark Thatcher. I was asked to help in a charitable expedition to Ethiopia and get paid well back for it.
Dear Maggi : What can I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerron yer bike.

Anonymous said...

Can I use a helicopter?

Anonymous said...

Rather well behaved relative to what or whom?

Can there possibly be such a thing as a relatively well behaved Zola?

You are slipping - watch it!

You don't want liberal intervention, do you?

Or toniblair - or even hazelblears - as your regional peacemaker?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com