Wednesday, August 05, 2009

SHITTING IN THE WOODS

There was I, a virile young fella, conquering the wilderness of the north.

Then, in the middle of an oldy-worldy foresty kind of place, I needed, dare I say it, a shit.

I found myself a nice and welcoming and horizontal fallen tree. Just the job for this I said to myself with the wisdom of a real outdoors kind of guy. I would sit upon this fallen tree and shit.

But me money wallet dropped into the poop.

Like I said before where there is shit there is money.


6 comments:

anticant said...

What you need is a money laundry.

gene kelly said...

I much prefer singing in the rain to shitting in the woods.

zola a social thing said...

Ah, you have been there too we see.

Personally I prefer talking philosophy in the gutter or doing a Neil Young type thing in the MUD where the company is sooooo much better than the white halls of justice.

Merkin said...

I claim my five poounds - Zola is a Bear, a Pope or a Haarlem Globetrotter.

anticant said...

Zola is a modern Socrates, a reincarnated Nietzsche, a (not always) laughing Sartrean philosopher, and a skilled nude kayaking navigator of chilly waters. He shits in the woods from time to time and also rains on some people's parades, but never with ill intent.

bi-polar bear said...

Zola may be a bush shitter sometimes, but he is never a bullshitter.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com