Friday, August 21, 2009

WEEKEND THOUGHTS FOR LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS

As my Grandmother tried to teach me to suck eggs I now remember one of her words of wisdom that came across me like nothing else before. She told me a little story about my grandfather coming home on a Friday night.

Grandfather kissed her. First on the lips. Then he went down. Kissed her neck and the story goes on as her belly bits were kissed with a passion.

He then kissed her thighs and then he got slapped across the face.

She said : If that was a pub you would not have missed that would you!


7 comments:

dame barbara de carteblanche said...

For once I am speechless.

Merkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merkin said...

What is the difference between a pub and a clitoris?











Every man knows where to find the pub.

Fine Arts prof said...

It really is the same but different.

Everybody "goes down to the pub" and the yeast and the maly extracts are also common.

But in a pub you rarely get fish oil to drink.

Rosvo Merkainen said...

You obviously go to different pubs from me!

Merkin said...

Even though it is already August I have yet to receive my full quota.

zola a social thing said...

It seems that my right honourable blog is being used as scapegoat for all the sinners of the world.

Come to think about it : could be exciting.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com