Saturday, July 07, 2007

A FEW WEEKEND FRIENDS ON TV IN FINLAND
As you know this blogger is no TV watcher but a few bits and pieces are more than just ok. In our house of a weekend we look forward to two TV programmes. From Lapland we watch "MORSE" and we watch "TEAM PULLMAN". ( no idea what these are called in the uk but who cares). The Oxford Morse makes me laugh out loud and then smile with a reflexivity that bends me damned back. Team Pullman is that long needed answer to whatever happened to the Likely Lads and Dennis Waterman on heat with a song. Oh when will I see the likes of such again in my own time?
Liked the blonde bit too.
Me missus smiles at that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morse?
A limp Manchester boozer?
A wommanizer?

Oh yes more please.

Merkin said...

The day I passed my driving test i went to the pictures in my Mk2 Cortina to see 'The Likely Lads'.
I was always a Terry fan.
Could never understand how Rodney Bewes could function with that oversized head on that tiny body.
Thought Bridget Forsyth was a bit of stuff.
Finnish Morse?
Philosophical in a Finnish kinda way, I suppose.
Rhetorical and practical.

Mikä olisi vähin määrä ahvenia joista saisi soppaa kahdellekymmenelleviidelle nälkäiselle ihmiselle?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com