Sunday, January 28, 2007

Zola TOLD YOU SO

As Zola predicted in his usual graceful way the tennis final in Brucer Land was a real neck stretcher and better than any fancy therapy. Serena Williams toppled the Siberian Maria Sharapova. OK there was still a bounce or two from Sharapova but the bouncing balls from Williams were pure delight for the eyes. Williams bounced in bigger ways and proved again that she is still a woman on top. Williams simply turned us all on with her over the shoulder boulder holders and Sharapova could hardly compete and could hardly return a service.
According to the latest news there has been a huge increase in neck disorders today and the hospitals suspect that this tennis match was partly to blame.
The umpire has, it is said, been receiving therapy for post-tennis-eye trauma.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Filth.Pure filth.
I am not used to this sort of thing........

zola a social thing said...

I defy you to prove that you have a mind that is clean in thought word and deed and, at the same time, show just how any of my words are filth let alone pure filth.

I thought it all full of grace.
BTW : Due to public demand it seems as if I must write about blue tits in Finland. Many requests.

Anonymous said...

Best match was that Scots guy against Nadal.
He may have lost, but was Nadal truly knackered?.

zola a social thing said...

andy murray : no way. not enough bounce in those Scottish balls I'm afraid. If you argue with me I'll give you a firm backhander.

Anonymous said...

Zola you are a sexist.
Please stop this kind of post.

zola a social thing said...

Like it I do.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com