Friday, August 24, 2007

Bank of England ( privatised Brown-points as England that is) Says....
These debts will remain social debts not economic debts.
As GDP ( whoever cared for that under Blatcherisim?) sinks under personal debt and responsibility and as being a bankrupt no longer is being a kraut-jew ( just look at the football me lads) - as GDP is fucked to the personal debt-culture industry then it is best for UK folk to move away methinks.
Money-for-money-for-money is but a risk-upon-risk-upon-risk.
What we need is a risk-upon-risk-upon-risk analysis.

Fuck me when I was a virgin.............
But now I need three condoms AND a wank at the end !!!!! ( sori more if you please and tease me no more).
The Triple-X-factor? Oh so very personal ---- sori.

3 comments:

anticant said...

The trouble with these people who build houses of cards is that when the houses tumble, they bring down all the rest of us with them.

Brother, can you spare a dime?

Merkin said...

Three wheels on my wagon..
But, I'm still rollin' along ....

If there is ultimate truth, we three shall meet again.
If not, fuckit all.

Anonymous said...

You THREE......?
A bit high and mighty aren't you.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com