Saturday, August 11, 2007

THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC TEXT but ....
Lord Somerleyton asks for help with his radical postmodern son ( soon to be the Lord imself). At 35 years of age still no fine woman to pin im down and re-create the pure pleasures of recreational pursuits. - this young eligable guy is in need. Father, who has been the Master of the Gee-Gees, seeks a stable companion for the airy-fairy-son.

Well LavenderBlue : I gave im your address although, with hindsight, I might have asked you first. Owever : job done.

To help you a little my LavenderB I can tell you that the soon-to-be Lord failed in his first big duty. He was to manage the pub on the estate ( Duke's Head). But at 35 years of age he has time on his side if he can find a "Woman on Top" to pin im down.

They have very nice gardens too.

6 comments:

anticant said...

Sounds as if he needs a good dressing down - not just pinning down.

Anonymous said...

I can run jump fuck fight wheel a barrow ride a bike I'm his girl .
I can run a pub, as many a person will tell you, control ,oh yes ..
SO - where is he ?
i'm waiting ??

Anonymous said...

And I am quite ready to be on top..

Anonymous said...

AND - I have so missed you,ZoZoBear
Was it good for you..and what sights have you seen , what memories have you brought back,and what is it that you wish to forget ,never to see again....

zola a social thing said...

Please be patient LB
You want everything all at once !

At least Antiprance is self-disciplined.

zola a social thing said...

To contact the Somerleyton establishment and bring em on is quite easy although the up and COMING young one is getting techno-skilled.

Just google the Lord Somerleyton estate but please try to avoid Halifax and carpets and all that. It will only confuse if you mix these things.
This is a private message so please do not mention my name.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com