Friday, August 17, 2007

TRI-BRUTE TO GI ELVIS THE PELVIS
With an early apology to Cliff Richards, just in case of litigation UK style.

1. GI Elvis had never been able to read Spike Milligan so he lost the war and helped get more and more fighters for that lost cause. When Elvis died the music lived again. I remember then saying that this is the day when fuck music returns.

2. We would not have had the "Monkys" if Elvis had not sponsored them or taught them how to play real-good guitar. I am not a believer.

3. I have a bigger-dickus and do not need some Tom Jones/ Mick Jagger jockstrap to turn you all on. ( actually I may be fibbing here a little for a just cause.)

2 comments:

Merkin said...

I can just see Zola doing a PJ Proby.

zola a social thing said...

There is certainly a place for us
Somewhere.....

Take care or "I'll take you there..."

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com