Monday, August 20, 2007

ZOLA TRICKERY OUTED BY YOUNG UPSTART
It has been a very bad weekend for so many. SVEN-the-Grey and his Asian cash flow new-blue dolls ousted the USA in RED-Manchester UNITED. Denmark apologises for this.

Protest in the UK kicked in the teeth yet again by Black Knights on horseback. Never known this before ..... as referenced by a solid researcher of modern antiques. It will never happen again Prime Minister you are free now to ......

But to cap it all that wicked hairy-hunky and horny Merkin has openly implied that Zola is living in history and is an old-fart. Zola is abused for not keeping his blogrole up to date. Lawyers are working on this right now.

There is more. I was spotted on Sunday doing three terrible things. First riding a bicycle to a forest area. Second, on a Sunday, riding alongside me missus. Third spotted picking blue berries and taking them home.
I was spotted and told, on the spot, that if i did not own up to these anti-capitalist acts of potential terror I would be spread all over the internet.
So I confess.
I did those damned things and on a Sunday too.
Cheaper for me to have me self-esteem and public image knocked to pieces than hire another lawyer methinks.

It was a bad weekend for so many.

4 comments:

Merkin said...

What it says to me is that Our Sven is actually a good manager/coach and that the reason for his lack of success with the Sassenachs was simply lack of players - most of them are over-hyped and over-paid.
Thank fuck.

zola a social thing said...

Good Morning Merkin.

Merkin said...

'Zit morning,'ready? Hic.

zola a social thing said...

Indeed Foreign Secretary.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com