Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ZOLA : A GOOD CONSERVATION(ally)IST YES?
As the UK includes wonderful hedgehogs in their plans to conserve wonderful things your exiled Zola feels proud.
Serve the hedgehogs every evening I do. I take out that which the cat leaves as unfinished and to stink the house out. I add lots of water and place in a dish which the hedgehogs have fun with as they love to tip the dish up and engulf themselves inside as if wearing a dishy hat.
The cat keeps those nasty long tailed, black, ratti-like ( never conserve those nasty things) creatures at bay by hunting and eating. Birds pick up the pieces the fussy pussy refuses. Brown things too are not for conservation says our cat. Fussy Pussy? Never would vote NyLabor you know.

But I smell a rat here somewhere. What about all this wonderful or nasty labelling. The wicked and wonderful Merkin for example is in need of conservation. Why does the UK government not include the Merkin under this conservation plan?

I suspect that Mrs Malaprop(a doodle-dandy) is another breed that needs help.
I would say the same for our tasty LavenderBlue if it were not for the fact that she will reproduce her species no matter what others say or do ( when women began to refuse the bra as an act of liberation LaviBlue was already refusing knickers). But there should be, at least, a special day put aside for our always threated Lavigal. She might always gain a few bucks ( Bucks I said!!!).

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZoZoBear!
I love hedgehogs..........
I sometimes feel as though I am a threatened species.....

Anonymous said...

However...ZoZoBear.
you ALWAYS buck me up xx

zola a social thing said...

I will help you... again... me darling LavenderBlue.
Can you wait till the midnight hour?

zola a social thing said...

BTW : One of the men delivering me wood ( just half hour ago) had trouble with the trailer and the side of me house was in danger as the driver was failing to drive well enough to avoid taking a wall away. The guy steeped up, the trailer still moving, and lifted it about 2 metres to the left. He saved me wall.
He just picked it up and moved in left by 2 metres and the trailer was still moving.

I was amazed as I looked on as MICE watching MEN at real work. I was also thankful.
Anyway all wood delivered. More work with the chain saw and piling and more with our wonderful neighbour ( she is ONLY 93 and still wants to play her part as a supervisor for her stock of wood for the winter).
Blogging is so much easier......

Anonymous said...

Yes, I need all the help I can get!

Cooking for Dame Barbara and Miss Marple is no joke. They both eat like horses and drink like fishes.

Ben tells me the Snug is awash with pink gins and bacardi cokes.

I haven't time to go and see for myself. The Dame is demanding lunch...

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a Dame.......

The Midnight Hour is my downfall, oh tempting ZoZoBear..........xx

Merkin said...

He picked the house up and moved it 2 metres?

I am sure the Government has plans for The Merkin and they don't include conservation !!
See yez all in Bulgaria.

zola a social thing said...

Sympathy to you Mrs Malapropupalot. You need some support from me methinks.

Lavi : with the Geno Washington and the Ram Jam Band playing in our background... yes ... we will show those young fings a fing or two...yes...

Merkymeold : Did I say that? Ah shit. I used to be better at football when I was at school.
Are Bulgaria playing too or did you mean Belgravia?

Merkin said...

geno lived in Glasgow for a while and I saw him do a couple pub gigs.
Magic.
Always wondered where Jagger learnt his stage craft.
Easy to see.

Black Betty on the single is far better than the LP version coz it doesn't have that meandering 12 bar blues in the middle.

Goin' to see The Bears at play tonight.

zola a social thing said...

God bless you Merkin-the-historian but I bet you did not know that that black-magic performer screwed a woman I was friendly with. But it did not last long......

Anonymous said...

Uhuh......
tell me more,ZoZoBearxx

Anonymous said...

I trust you won't be bringing any screwy black-magicians to the Burrow.

I am a respectable woman.

zola a social thing said...

A threesome LaviB-Malaproppingupallthetime and the good Zola ?
That would make the headlines.

How was it Merkin going down to the woods yesterday?

But in all seriousness Geno Washington and the Ram Jam Band were a damned good act. Sax was good too. Radio London Club and Caroline used that lot much before it all went Tony Blackburn and BBC.

Anonymous said...

Toni was a cuddly hedgehog you know.

Merkin said...

The Bears got through with a 0-0 draw.
Not pretty to watch, but at least it kept me off the streets.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com