Friday, November 02, 2007

APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
After our annoying but always goodly Anticant receives an award I am tempted into strange lands.
What is this "appropriate behaviour" that the UK talks?
Could somebobby help me there, could somebobby tell me where I went wrong?
( sori that should have been "somebody" help me there)
Just a song no need for an accountable Barclays Bank ( who remembers South Africa?) but is this song appropriate.
Personally I wank at the Midland ! Good blue feminists are our future.

3 comments:

anticant said...

In Hong Kong, I believe.

Yes, we remember South Africa, but times, and banks, move on. They are all for 'diversity' now - not appropriate behaviour.

And they serve good champagne.

Sori to be annoying.

Merkin said...

Surely, Zola is not claiming to be Midland Banker?

anticant said...

No. He's the Lapland Bonker.

And it was Barclays Bank - not the Brothers.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com