Monday, November 05, 2007

FIRST SNOW TURNS TO SLUSH
What next? The first snows have fallen but are quickly slushifying. What ever happened to lost virginity that remained flourishing? Black ice next methinks.
Anyway have made a big wood fire things pure and simple.

However a big problem early this morning. Too much existential thinking perhaps. As I had made a very hot cup of coffee I placed a spoon in the cup. Then it came to me. Was the spoon absorbing the heat so to allow me to drink the damned thing quicker or was that spoon keeping the whole thing hot for longer? That caused a few hours of hassle for me and if I write about it I do so in hope that it will just go away.
Then began to write my words for a publication. Boredom set in. So I played around with history and things got better.
Did you know that this year is a big year. 1307 was the year when that big girls blouse Edward 11 began his reign. He was to lose Scotland.
Let that be a history lesson for the big girls blouse beginning his reign in 2007.

Bit concerned about our Trousers though. Seems that the kegsman has been full of dreams turning into reality again. But this time it is a fairly well researched disease that is evident. It is called, Addastickstoyer, and is associated with a poor diet and a unhealthy desire to avoid a middle-aged-spread. We must keep a careful eye on this situation.

3 comments:

zola a social thing said...

1307 was not the Gun Powder Plot year so there. You cannot blame me for inaapropriate historical links. That plot was November 5th.
Warning to all big girls blouse types in Ny Labor : the plot thickens.

Merkin said...

The spoon causes the drink to cool more quickly.

Anonymous said...

Which came first? The chicken or the egg? [Presumably the chicken, or there wouldn't have been any eggs].

"Father Christmas comes but once a year."

"Really? Then I'm glad I'm not Father Christmas!"

Stick that in your coffee and drink it.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com