Monday, November 12, 2007

MONDAY BRAINDEAD BLUES
The absurdity of Monday is no new thing as school and work systems have long been a regimentation of things that really make little or no sense. It is then on a Monday morning that the crassman comes to call.
But it all makes work for the bloggerman to do.

Considering that more than a few bloggers turn to Jung stuff and even paint images of hills and fields and stuff like that - considering that I went back to a quote that I had used many years ago - a quote from Jung. It was this that he said when he was 87 years of age :-

" Modern man has not truly looked into the great divide within himself, the great divide which separates him from wilderness and nature ..... The more uncertain I have felt about myself and life, the more has grown in me, through nature, a feeling of kinship with all things. "

As the snow surrounds our home now and as footfalls tell a story I will be off to hunt a good looking female reindeer to spread the message. I shall be at one with the world.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn it Zola is nothing sacred for you?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com