Wednesday, November 14, 2007

AS I HOBBLED BACK FROM HOSPITAL
This morning was one of those hospital mornings.
I was due the first injection as winter time comes along.
I walked in the room with a smile ( surely she will like me after what I have been writing in support of nurses in Finland)

Were you born in England she asked me.
I said yes.
Have you been a good boy she asked.
I said no.

She then jabbed the needle in my arse and I am sure i saw her feet lift up from the ground as she did the wicked deed.
She smiled as I left the room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zola you must stop reading Hemingway it is not good for you.

Merkin said...

Synchronicity, big man.
I finally got discharged from hospital over my 'eye problems' today.
I am now free to go anywhere.
Good.
Still waiting to meet the kind of women you meet :
' I am sure i saw her feet lift up from the ground as she did the wicked deed.'
You lucky bastard.
Reminds me of the story about the shoe salesman, punchline which is of the following :
'I was only trying on my new slippers'
Good to hear you are fine.

Anonymous said...

You should not be touchin' these reindeer, in which case you would not be needing these injections.
Trust me, I know about these things.

zola a social thing said...

It's the horns that do it you know.
Don't blame me!

Anonymous said...

Not all females have horns you know.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com