Tuesday, February 27, 2007

THE BELL CURVE : LOAD OF BALLS UNDER A PENIS.

The Bell Curve is used by many to justify their ideological beliefs. Now that is a fair way to begin this.
Today I lecture sometimes but today I care little for the fancy games of academia built upon a kind of factory system and bums on seats numbers games.
So recently I lectured around the bell curve with the intention of helping students to remember and think.
I said that the bell curve is really two balls sitting under a penis. Such is normal for male writers of theory.
Now sit down and think hard upon that me hearties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, The Boldscot instantly zips to a plethora of conclusions and is slowly working his way back to being able to explain any of them.
My early student days with a love of Gong, the Pot-Head Pixies and Hermann Hesse led me to implicit agreement with Herrnstein - even though I was barely aware of his work, apart from the obvious.
Now, I have just decided I am special, all by myself.
Half Man-Half Horse.
Which is which?.

anticant said...

Much academic theorising is just a load of balls, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Boldscot..
shouldn't that be 'instantly unzips......'?

Anonymous said...

No, I won't - no matter how much you beg me.
And, I won't tell you again, LavChav.

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com