Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Big editor calls you to the big building. No excuses available. Must attend. Meeting called for 14.00 hours so it cannot be important - can it? Nobody makes important decisions at 14.00 hours. Ah, but I am not important maybe! Shiiihitt. What to do? Who knows.

I walked into the big building and pretended not to notice that all eyes were upon me. I made straight for the coffee machine ( disgusting stuff but safe from intrigue ) and then simply sat down with the table talk. Had one of those loco politicos nicked me? Had I made, yet again, too many digits and too many words? Was I discontented? Had I been unwell once too often?

Damn it will they throw me into the internet sections? Has my rhytin bin sin bad?

But a big lion somehow recognised me. Gave me a new chance I guess. One can never tell with precision can one ! Fuck me this Lion is big. Best behave I thought.

Anyway survived a new day. Clap hands here comes Charlie, roll up, roll up, Charlie on the bang bangs. Win a coco-nut if you will ...... every smile a winner ... such is a Sgt Pepper played out of time.
Yeeee..haaah still alive and kicking.

No comments:

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com