Friday, February 09, 2007

GRUMPY TODAY? MAYBE. IF SO I WILL WRITE POLITICS, if not .....

Great news from both Yellow Duck and Szwagiman. Same from Anticant. Alas this poor site master is charged with another hospital day with those damned machines and nasty needles. Whenever I attend these events one old grannie nurse seems to smile and get me in her wicked hands. Maybe me luck changes today. Maybe she is sick.
Orders from hospital were inhuman and quite unreasonable. No cigarettes, whisky or wild wild women for 36 hours before the tests. I said " You lot have two chances. Slim and fu.k all". The doctor frowned at me. I guess it is that doctor who orders me that old grannie nurse.
Anyway if all goes well back soon for some light-heavy humour or politics.

7 comments:

Jose said...

I am with you, Zola. Nurses at hospitals ought to undergo a deep analysis before getting in contact with patients. Those with moustachios and imposing bodies be sent to female prisons.

When one goes to hospitals one should see persons that make one's eyes spark with hope.

I expect all will be alright with you.

anticant said...

Sorry it's your turn for hospital visits today, Zola, and hope all goes well and that it is not too tedious.Tyger is also in the same boat....

Anonymous said...

ZoZoBear........
hope that you are ok...........
as for Jose 'spark with hope' comment '-erm, no, spark with any thing but. Rather depends where they are sticking things..........
Here, there are signs saying ' please make sure that medical staff have washed their hands'..........
and did Grannie have you in her hands...hmmmmmmm?
Love to you..NOW you can have your whisky and wild, wild women .

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare do a disappearing act on me now. We still got some Camus and Musil to discuss.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we all have a dose of 'blogflu' as I too have just returned from a painful but nonetheless successful operation across the water.
And I don't even eat Bernard Matthews products.

zola a social thing said...

My God we are all in a bigger mess than Tony Blair.
For your well wishes many thanks
To BoldScot - keep on trucking me old and to the infamous Duck - indeed yes.
Jose, LavenderBlue and Anticant are as supportive as ever ( with glints in eyes at the same time)and as the BoldScot would know a better jock strap one could not wish for.
Anyway until next Thursday i am free of the wicked nurse from the north.
No promises for Thursday or friday though.
If Tyger is around good luck to your thing whatever it is.
Hell we all need to visit a health farm methinks.

Anonymous said...

Audaces fortuna juvat

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com