Monday, December 04, 2006

BRIT-FATIGUE DOWN DOWN DEEPER AND DOWN
According to the awfully middle-class gossip rag - Observer Magazine this last Sunday, there is a trend observed where the UK celebrates difference vis-a-vis the nether regions of cele-brats-pees and sees.

It has been the case that some male bands have tried their best to parade on stage naughty bits with testicles and unmentionable things attached to this pubic relations stunt. Shame about the poor bloke on the drums but they are, it is said, wanking on that already. Display yer dirty bits say the Brits. Oh yes and recently one female piss-artist of fame wet her pants on stage and did not even smell it. Rumour had it that the prompt ( that poor person hidden away and close by and under so that the singer would be able to remember the words from the help of the scroll) decided to have a shit. This just in reply and as a big thank you for all that smell of moist stinking rivulets running down the piss-artists legs. But the big pee-for-romance now comes from a continuation of the boring "anything goes so long as it pays" kind of stuff that journalists from Observer Magazine get paid to write.

Now, we are told in print, that Brit Spears finds her new power of self-esteem through displaying her nether naughty bits in public. Did this Brit get an extra few stiches put in after the birth? Or, as some have joked about in private conversations, are those brains-between-the-legs of Brit Spears just getting closed up again. But the Observer Magazine, in the wisdom of gossip rags, finds a new kind of self esteem popping out here.
Comment?
OK : After seeing a fair amount of nether regions in the past and after washing them after the normal human movements I just cannot see the big deal here. After sun bathing naked I say so what. After a good family sauna I ask : what the hell is this Brit thing? Is there a problem with the Brit-Bodies? Why the hell does this type of thing make the money to keep rags like Observer magazine going?
Bring back our "Muffin the Mule"?

18 comments:

anticant said...

Doesn't this piss you off? A stalwart lady of my acquaintance was once confronted by a flasher in a railway carriage. She glanced at it and said with withering contempt: "What a miserable, puny little thing! I'm not interested in THAT. Put it away at once." He did so and shrank into a corner, utterly humiliated.

zola a social thing said...

Anticant : I wither. My little thing is nothing to boast about but it is all i have.

zola a social thing said...

But what happened to Muffin(g) the mule I ask?!?

anticant said...

Today I saw a picture of Prince William wearing shorts standing beside two ladies at a polo match. It reminded me of that old Mae West crack:"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

zola a social thing said...

Shorts are out.
Tits have become boring.
But Mae West still turns it on.

Anonymous said...

From a work in progress.
************************
'Do you want a cup of tea at my house?'
She said, ' 'do you have milk and sugar?'
Get your coat, I said.
Was very interesting because she had a thing about AIDS.
She made me wear 2 condoms.
I was having enough trouble getting one on.
Eventually, looking like a sort of silkworm wearing a finger stall, I managed to give her the ultimate pleasure. Fine.

anticant said...

But what did you get? Unfinished business?

zola a social thing said...

You are all so lucky ( now I have my comments back )
I needed a rubber boot - 2 condoms was never enough to get permission to even touch...

Anonymous said...

Naw Grumpy, but very interesting.
Makes me wonder about mankind.
She told to me the following.
Her ex-boyfriend who had been an oil worker had suffered a bad head injury.
They had finished making love when he had an epileptic fit.
Rather than getting an ambulance she had phoned his parents with the admonition that she was late for work. They were alcoholics and did not answer the call until he was in a coma. He died.
How much does that amount to a hill of beans?
A lot - these are the normal voters.
Sitting with LavvyBloo earlier we were commenting on the fact that 'you' can't control the bloggers.
She said that 'CrispyQuint wants a nice Sitey-Poo'. Can't happen.
The nature of what we do evolves and eventually gets in balance. Can't expect more. Some time ago StickyBill gave shit to one of the weaker members and was shown the door in no uncertain terms.
That's the way it should be.

zola a social thing said...

Today I am going to check out just how i get me shoulders broader and stronger.
I suspect i am going to need them.
Hey : maybe that is just what me doc said to me years ago ....
Oopps : what was that noise?
No problem.
It was just that heavy chip falling from me shoulder.
I feel like jumping again.

Anonymous said...

"Some time ago StickyBill gave shit to one of the weaker members and was shown the door in no uncertain terms."

I'm guessing that you're not referring to me as I have no recollection of either event ever taking place. Well, certainly not the latter. Could it be that you just dreamed it?

Anonymous said...

Oh, {titter} it wasn't you, was it Merkin? The weaker member, I mean?

Inchworm, inchworm, measuring the marigolds...

zola a social thing said...

What on earth is this connection betweeen a "weaker member" and the "inchworm"?
Must be something there somewhere.
I keep looking.

zola a social thing said...

What ever happened to poor old mule?

Anonymous said...

Never mind what's the connection, what's a "weaker member". Come to that a "weaker member" of what?

Did I make the mistake of joining a club that would have ME as a member?

zola a social thing said...

Ok Karl : I have Marxed yer card.

You are welcome anyway even if you do show yer weakness for intrique.

anticant said...

It certainly wasn't me! I'm not a weak sister, and I'm not ready to give him the bum's rush yet.

zola a social thing said...

If you do not own up and admit it all then all the class will stay for an extra hour.
Who was it that did the dirty trick?

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com