Monday, December 18, 2006

Tree Taughts For The Turd Way

As so many of Awkward Bloggers seem so interested in language and actions it is clearly time to come clean again and again. That is remain betwixt and between that which is solid and reasoned and totally Enlightened. Remain that is in exile.

I admit :-
1) I have enjoyed a humbug and I have even offered a humbug or two to others.
2) I firmly believe that MySpace is a trick and treat of capitalism and YouTube could never have been so successful if it called itself Y-Fronts.
3) I have always lost the game when I have turned over the money tables.
4) I cannot use the word "value" because it has no value at all.
5) I have never been much good at mathematics or projects or policy making.

2 comments:

Aaron Murin-Heath said...

I have never understood myspace. Never.

Whenever I visit, the sites invariably look like car wrecks and the content is gibberish.

zola a social thing said...

Hello again Tyger : I agree.
Keep in touch

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

The Awkward Squad are powered by alt-webring.com